This will be a very respectful presentation to anyone who wants to know about Jesus. No challenges. And there will be no criticism of any religion, in any way.
Here are six questions answered in this article:
1. Has the Bible been changed from its original?
2. Does God say that one religion will replace another: Judaism, then Christianity, then Islam?
3. Is it not blasphemy to say God has a Son?
4. Did Jesus die on a cross?
5. If Jesus died on a cross, was God dead for 3 days?
6. Why not view Jesus as a prophet?
Culled from EverydayStudent