The enrollment exercise for a new group (Batch C) of N-Power beneficiaries is to begin on June 26, the Federal Government announced on Friday. The online portal for the programme would be open for applications from noon on June 26, adding that all applicants must supply their Bank Verification Numbers for transparency.
We will be discussing NPower recruitment Steps and requirements in this Post. Applicants are to note that the application process is completely free and there is no application fee. Applicants for N-Power 2020/2021 are requested to read and understand all relevant information prior to applying. So if you want to know how to apply for Npower and login to your Npower profile and portal, kindly follow the steps below.
Details of information needed to apply for N-power
1, name (Surname first)
4, Educational Background
5, National Youth Service Certificate
6, Birth Certificate
7, Local Government Identification letter
8, Bank Verification Number
9, Phone Number
10, Bank Account Number
11, Bank name
12, State origin, LGA, Community
13, Residential Address
14, State of Resident
15, Local Government of Resident
16, The program you prefer
NPower Application Requirements 2020/2021
• First read up the various NPower Programmes below: This is to ensure that you know the category that will suite you best.
NPower Volunteer Corps
NPower Knowledge Programme
Categories of people eligible to register for the Npower job as the portal opens by June 26, 2020.
1. People with Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
2. People with National certificate of examination (NCE).
3. Higher National Diploma (HND)
4. Bachelor degree
5. You must be between the ages of 18 – 35.
6. Bank verification number (BVN).
If you have any of the above mentioned certificates and your age is between 18 – 35 then the job is for you.
How to Apply for N-Power 2020/2021
* Before you go on to apply, ensure you have a printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number or BVN and a recent passport photograph.
* On the Npower website click on “Apply for N-Power Volunteer Corps”.
* Once you get on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the N-Power Programme and accept that all the information you will provide must be truthful and accurate.
* Fill in your 11-digit BVN; then fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information; followed by details of your active bank account;
* If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface. If the BVN details are accurate, you will be allowed to proceed to the application portal to fill in all the personal information required and your academic qualification.
* You will receive a unique N-Power identification number;
* Ensure to provide your own telephone number and email so that you can be reached directly;
* You will also need to upload your passport photograph in either JPEG or PNG files in no more than 25 kilo bytes.
Before you complete your application, you will be assessed on your knowledge of grammar, general knowledge, and for N-Power VAIDS, basic numerical concepts.
For full details on how to register for Npower Volunteer corps click the following Link: Npower Volunteer Corps Registration
Enrollment exercise for a new group (Batch C) of N-Power beneficiaries is to begin on June 26.
We will update this page as soon as N-Power Application for 2020/2021 starts. So if you want to be among the first to know when N-Power Portal will be open for 2020/2021 application will open, bookmark this page and check frequently.