“It would interest you to know what demerits could come from the knockout most youths and children, even parents throw during festive period.”
A man has landed in the hospital after he was left seriously injured by fireworks/’knockout’, according to a report.
According to Uwechue Chineye Abigail who hails from Ogwashi Uku, Delta state, it was gathered that the married man with children, had the fingers on his left hand blown off while throwing ‘knockout’ during this festive period.
The injured man was rushed to the hospital where he hand was attended to and sewn by doctors.
Following the incident, Nigerians have been warned to be careful in dealing with fireworks during the Yuletide season.
See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/mans-fingers-blown-off-while-throwing-knockout-during-festivity.html