NYSC: Maiden Name To Be Replaced With Husband Surname – NYSC To Married Female Corpers

NYSC passed has notified the general public with information for married female NYSC corps members.

As shared on the NYSC official social media page


This is to inform Married Female Corps Members who requested for Concessional Posting based on Marital Online and those who were Relocated in camp on Marital grounds, that their Maiden name would be replaced with either Husband’s Name or Surname.
Kindly note that, your name will appear on your Certificate of National Service same way it is on your dashboard.
To this end, you cannot revert to your Maiden name, after your Certificate of National Service has been produced.



Share This Post:

You May Also Like

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: