Obituary Of Lady Who Died From Gas Explosion In Anambra State

Recalled ABJgalaxy shared story of a lady who got Burnt while making call near gas and died during treatment in Anambra State.

She will be buried.

This was revealed via Facebook.

 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/467834710410784/permalink/873362709857980/?app=fbl

“#AmawbiaArena Monday 6/7/20

FUNERAL RITES OF LATE MISS CHINENYENWA KOSISOCHUKWU NGINI (SWANKY)

We regret to announce the death of our Beautiful Damsel of Amawbia Ugbogiliga.

– Domestic Gas leakage overnight , she woke up to boil hot water in the morning , turned the automatic gas knob and the air exploded on her. That was on Thursday last two weeks, rushed to Amaku General Hospital Awka and she died last week Friday.

She is Mr Tony Ajameme Ngini’s first Child awaiting NYSC Service.

She is a niece to Nkoli Ngini Anaetos, Chuma Ngini, Tobenna, Ifeatu Okoye, Pastor Sufficiency Ngini ,Ofunne Ngini, Chika, Enuta, Emenike, Dr Ekwunife, Sir Wowo,Onyeso, Ugochukwu and Dr Onyema Ngini, Bernard and Dr Louis Akah. Cousin to Ifesinachi Ngini and co.

We consoled Mrs Josephine Ngini and the entire family of Mr Anthony Ngini in Adabebe Village Amawbia.

Ada Amawbia, jee nke oma
Adieu Swanky. RIP”

Share This Post:

You May Also Like

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: